Hello! This is a place for members of the choir to blog about what we're up to, what's going on in our neighbourhood and pretty much anything else besides!

If you would like to write a guest post for us, please email the Blog Editor tara@tottenhamcommunitychoir.com or tweet us @tottenhamchoir

Monday 2 May 2011

What you'll be missing

It's horrible when you can't make a rehearsal, I get a sense that I've missed out. Life can get in the way of life though, can't it?
I look around and some faces really make the choir for me... I miss them. The problem is some faces are so familiar and yet I'm not 100% sure I know the names.
Should we have a name amnesty?

Which leads me to our wonderful MD, in a very short amount of time he has made a real effort to learn our names and he seems to know us as singers so well. Things feel so great and so positive right now. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every rehearsal of late.

Our sound keeps getting better and better; so when I’m not there I’m missing you.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewan the green gardener10 May 2011 at 07:34

    afternoon campers!

    to paraphrase the alabama3 "when i want consciousness expansion i go to the tcc and i SING!!

    anyway,that's enough paddling on the shores of the sea of blogging for now, my greenhouse is calling!

    ewan (the gardener of love)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree...some name badges might help or name game??

    ReplyDelete